Ask
    siemer77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 06:31 PM
    How to start a small business
    :D looking to start a auto transport company
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Need more info than that... we don't even know what your question is.
    aleish Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2007, 02:33 PM
    I think, you start in market research. Study you market first, what they want, your competitor ( you can pattern your business to them but make sure that you add or you have something that they don't have).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Ok, you have not really given much info.

Of course experience driving for another company would be great help.

You will need to buy or lease the equipment you need, insurance including liability of the customers product.

And a method of getting contracts of autos to haul.

Once you figure all of that out, you write up a business plan on how to make it happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting my own small business [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own lawn business and I've already have some business cards put out on mailboxes ext. and flyers.now my question is how long do I have to wait before someone calls it been 3 weeks now.

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently 17 years old... I am toying with the idea of starting a card business... I will begin as a sole trader... but hopefully develop into a larger force opening stores around scotland by 2010... will I survive in such a market... and is it wise taking such a risk at a critical stage of my...

Starting small business [ 2 Answers ]

Helloe I am trying to find out what business license,permits,insurance&bonds if any is needed? My business is a small delivery service for energy & oilfeild companys.

Small business [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Joshua and I plan on starting my own business painting homes. My question is do I need and contractors licence or can I just use a business licence?

View more questions Search