Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedgirl Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2007, 06:14 PM
    In love with my best friend
    I'm in love with my best friend. But he's dating another girl, and he keeps giving me signals that he likes me. Like he says things to me and stuff. But he's still with his girlfriend, nothing has every happened between us, and he's kind of like a player.
    jimfun71 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Jan 9, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedgirl
    im in love with my best friend. But hes dating another girl, and he keeps giving me signals that he likes me. like he says things to me and stuff. but hes still with his girlfriend, nothing has every happened between us, and hes kinda like a player.
    If you value his friendship then keep it that way. If you want to be his next girl then do that. I have been in the same situation before and it can only be one way or the other. Do you think if you guys go out it will last? Once you go from friend to lover you can't go back to friend because things are different than before.
    confusedgirl Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2007, 06:25 PM
    No, I think if we went out right now it probably wouldn't last. Because he's still at that phase where he just wants to hook up with people, and so am I, but I also don't want to ruin what we have, I figured if we were THAT good of friends we would be able to get through it even after a relationship right?
    marie1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Hi I am a new member and happy to be a part of what's going on.
    To in love with my best friend, I would definitely not go there. Your just going to end up with hurt feelings and possibly one less friend. If I were you I would start checking out other guys to get interested in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with my best friend [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in love with my best friend, I've had feeling for him for 2 years now, and he found out about one month ago, he told my friends that he loved me but not in that way, he said we had gotten TOO close for him to feel anything for me. So I thought he would feel awkward but he didn't, we are still...

I have a friend [ 7 Answers ]

OK here's the story! David is married and he is been separated for about 8 months and his wife has their daughter in califorina and she won't let david see his daughter So he is just filing for a divorce now and he wantshis daughter half the year until she starts going to school and then...

Friend.. [ 2 Answers ]

yo wat up people!!! ha ha yea well i have a girl who is a frined but she is all of a sudden acting weird. When i am around friends she's uh, over does her luagh. The guys think she has a nice firgure but, her personality is wack. i know that but should i tell her?

Help for a friend [ 7 Answers ]

My friend was upset a little bit she said about this :- If your boyfriend tells you, “this girl at this bar started dancing with me, I told her to keep her space as I have a girl friend” which is great :) She says “so” and he moves away. Anyway I asked if she was pretty and he said “yes” I...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search