Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2010, 05:34 AM
    Dell 1501 laptop computer
    I have a Dell1501 laptop computer and when I turned it on only half the screen lights up. The side that lights up works find . Any Ideas?
    Coke_addicted Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2010, 01:19 AM
    Broken screen maybe or a loose wire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Laptop Computer [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Dell Laptop Computer and some how I locked the keyboard, it won't work, none of the keys.. how do I unlock it?? Even though the internal mouse works.. just not the keys.Right now I'm on a different computer, if your wondering.. Please help me

Dell inspiron 1501 volume keys [ 0 Answers ]

All fn keys work except the volume up, down, and mute this just happened yesterday I haven't installed anything new is there a driver or something that will fix this?

Computer just shuts off on its on. (laptop dell inspiron 1525) [ 3 Answers ]

Dell inspiron laptop, vista home basic, celeron, 2Gig. I can get to the point where I have to put in my password for vista. After that its going to shut off on its on. It doesn't happen in the same place all the time. Sometimes I can get all the way to my home page on msn before it just shuts off....

Dell laptop idle process takes up to 99% of computer [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, My now over 1 yr old laptop from dell, inspiron with windows home edition. It seems as I go, it's getting slower, and slower, to the point, it's quite upsetting. I keep noticing when I go to check the processing that the idle speed is very high, especially lately, when it seems to freeze,...

Dell laptop computer [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a computer, can not make it work because I don't know the primary or administrative password, dell laptop dell latitude 600 series. What can I do to use the computer?

View more questions Search