Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delilah123 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2010, 08:34 PM
    How to get my cat back
    My 40 year old sister took my cat and gave it away when I was at school and I didn't know it. Now my cat is in Alabama and I live in South Carolina and I miss my cat so much. I need help getting my cat back. PLEASE HELP ME! My cat is like my baby. I am 13 years old. Like I said PLEASE HELP ME!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2010, 08:47 PM

Why did she take your cat? What was her reason?

Dec 15, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Because of my dads health, and I told her that she could give my cat away but I had to know where my cat was going, and the place had to be in South Carolina and in Pelion but she decided to be an *** and give my cat away

Dec 15, 2010, 09:02 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    And I also told her that I had to be able to see my cat anytime I wanted to and now I can't because he is in Alabama
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2010, 10:25 PM

Do you live with your sister? If it's her house, her rules.

What does your father's health have to do with the cat? How are the two related?

Dec 16, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    No I don't live with my sister and I am glad that I don't live with her. Do you know anything that could help me get my cat back?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2010, 10:43 PM

I don't think there is a way for you to. I would suggest that next time you have a pet you keep the two far, far apart.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 17, 2010, 04:45 AM

Is there a way you can prove the cat is yours? If so, you would have to contact the people who have the cat and try to get it back. This is not going to be easy. If your father is allergic, then you couldn't keep the cat anyway. I would suggest trying for a pet that won't affect your father's health.

By the way, I think your sister was actually trying to do you a favor by taking the cat so far away so you could have a clean break.

P.S. Please don't use the comments feature for followups, use the Answer options instead.

Dec 20, 2010, 06:03 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    I don't know but I have some pictures of my cat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat stiff back legs [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Recently I've noticed when my cat walk his back leg is a bit stiff and he stamping slightly whilst walking he seems OK in himself not complaining of pain or anything he eats and drink water well he seems to drink more water since the weather got very hot apart from that he is OK his stiff...

Will mama cat come back for kitten [ 0 Answers ]

Mama cat was in middle of having kittens, when I walked outside she had 2 already and had one in her mouth that looked like she just gave birth to (because it was very wet looking still) she hasn't come back for the first one she had and I know she took that one and is off somewhere having more...

They took my cat. And I want her back [ 5 Answers ]

I'm really going to need your guy's help... I haven't always owned just one cat and dog... I used to own Rex(my husky), and two cats princess and sox. When my brother got a dog the cats were afraid of him and went to live down at my gramma's and she always fed them. When my brother moved away I was...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

View more questions Search