Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goalie31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 06:19 PM
    I have a couple brown/black dots on my scrotum. I'm 14, is this a bad sign?
    eimaj123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 01:14 PM
    Same but no one is answering. I am 14 too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 01:16 PM
    They could be pigmentation, like moles. Do they itch or hurt?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 01:17 PM
    If you are not sexually active and only masturbate, they are probably blackheads. Leave them alone, they will disappear on their own !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mini Black Dots on Toe [ 2 Answers ]

So recently I have had this developing looking infection that has little mini black dots maybe like 10 and it's spreading to my toe. It's not on my nail it's on the bottom of my foot by my toes. Any suggestions on how to stop it? I've tried alcohol and once I was trying to take the mini skin off it...

I found a small brown dot on my scrotum. I'm 15, is this normal or bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I read online that black dots are a sign of cancer of the testes, but it´s just brown not black. I also checked for lumps, and I didn´t find any. I´m a little worried, but not surew what to make of it. I can´t really afford to get it checked out by a doctor. It does´nt hurt, it just is...

Black dots after I shave [ 15 Answers ]

HI there, Every time I shave my legs, I have small black dots all over, the root of the hair I assume. But my best friend shaves, and her legs are spotless, where's her roots? WTH? How can I achieve this spotless look? I'm talking about shaving, please don't recommend waxing or other...

View more questions Search