Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shugarkat Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Post construction cleaning price ?
    Much per sq ft do I charge for post construction cleaning of an office building 4500 sq ft. floors & windows? This is in southeast Alabama
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 15, 2010, 09:12 PM

May I ask;

Is there any special floor work; stripping and refinishing, carpet cleaning, etc?

Is this to be the 'final' clean before the turn over?

Pricing varies; competition, labor costs, general geographical area, economy, etc.

Personally in my area (Chicago suburbs) if floor/carpet work is involved I would charge about $1,200.00 without; about $925.00. I would also (in addition) price the windows at $2.50 per frame, per side - $5.00 for both sides (per pane).

Good luck, let me know how you made out.

Stringer

Dec 16, 2010, 06:40 AM
    Thank you! Very helpful.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shugarkat View Post
    Thank you! Very helpful.!
    You are very welcome, please let me know how you did?

Stringer

Dec 16, 2010, 01:07 PM
    Comment on Stringer's post
    Thanks Stringer ! Bid on the job and got it!! Woo Hoo !
    Shugarkat
    Crazyclean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2014, 12:30 PM
    I understand the sq ft charge and window but how do you figure in labor and overhead? I do I write it up because just sq ft and window does not pay enough for labor
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2014, 12:32 PM
    THis thread was almost 4 years old.. please read the posting dates before responding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

Construction cleaning price per square foot I have an opportunity [ 1 Answers ]

I have an opportunity to give a bid on cleaning a Bldg. . It was a training facility for construction and there is grain sized to large I-Beam type of a mess. They want a general clean with some heavy stain on VCT type tile removed as best as can with out too much trouble,They will supply the...

What to price commercial post construction cleaning per square foot [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning company in West Chester, PA, an affluent suburb of Philadelphia. I have been in business for four and a half years now. We mainly do regular, move in/move out, and one time cleaning of homes and offices. I have done a couple commercial and post construction jobs over the years...

Post construction cleaning business inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

I was looking into the above named business venture in regards to the average start up costs but can't get any resources that can lead me to that. I was also concerned or so to say curious on the average incomes generated as well as the risk level of such a venture. Your response will be highly...

Starting my post-construction cleaning company [ 2 Answers ]

I'm starting my post construction cleaning company. How much do I charge per sq ft. How much per window? When you have this kind of company do you also have to clean the landscaping as well? Is that included in your estimated? I have this great bid coming up it's a hotel it has 140 windows and...

View more questions Search