Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baileyfranny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 07:05 PM
    Baby Doll that pretend eats
    I'm trying to remember the name of a doll, that a little girl who is very sick at the hospital is asking for christmas cause she used to play with it a few years back at my sister's daycare, but we can't remember the name.

It was average size baby, and it came with a dish that was green, and the top fake plastic peas and strawberries in which each of these there was a slot that you could put the spoon that came with it in and it would make it seem like there was the food selected on the spoon. Then when you put it to babies mouth, or just touched it, the food would click back in to the spoon. If anyone can remember the name of this doll, it would be great!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 09:50 PM

YouTube - Baby All Gone? Not exactly as you described, so maybe a different version.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Baby Alive Baby All Gone
    http://www.elc.co.uk/Baby-Alive-All-Gone-Baby-Doll/128956,default,pd.html
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Feb 19, 2011, 10:03 PM
    Oh my! I remember that doll! I had her too! Now I think her name might have been "Baby Choosy All Gone" (or maybe "Chewsy") well I hope that helped!
    asuwishshop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Hello. Here is a vintage one with cherries.

http://www.ecrater.com/p/9967463/vintage-kenner-1991-baby-all-gone-doll-with?keywords=all gone doll

Best Wishes!
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2011, 10:03 PM
    I think the one I had was in 96 or 97. But I'm not sure if we're thinking of the same one
    MissDeBudlieAy Posts: 38, Reputation: -2

Jul 8, 2011, 02:50 PM
    I'm pretty sure it was called amazing amy. I had her too... she had curly hair and ice cream and other food and she talked, and when you put the things to her mouth she wouuld make eating and drinking noises
    mbogart13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 09:52 PM
    I believe the doll you're looking for, is called, Baby All Gone. I watched a video on YouTube featuring this doll, who eats. The video doesn't show the doll eating peas, but she eats other foods. When the spoon is placed towards her mouth, the food makes quickly diappears, as though the spoon & food is magnetic. Look up a video on You Tube that features Baby All Gone. I fairly sure this is the doll you're looking for. This doll is NOT to be confused with Baby Alive. Try shopping for this doll at Wal Mart, Toys R Us, K Mart, etc.I hope I've been of some help to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby so real doll [ 15 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of this baby doll! I always called it a baby so real doll but I can not find it anywhere! This doll had vinyl type skin, it was the size and weight of a real baby, the hair was painted on, it would make different facial expressions and laugh and cry. It did not...

My dog eats to fast and then is sick then eats it again she has lost a lot of weight [ 6 Answers ]

I've had blood test and urine and faeces tested she is still happy in herself and plays seems to be on alert all the time doesn't sleep well also she doesn't drink a lot of water I've change her food several times her urine at one time had a foul smell because she started to have accidents

Baby doll from the early 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody remember what this baby doll was called? I remember I had one around '93 they were baby boy or baby girl dolls that you got to name. If I remember right you mailed in what you wanted to name them and you got a birth certificate back. Only results I've found is Magic Nursery doll, but I...

View more questions Search