Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snowiex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 05:09 PM
    My brother 42 who has a head injury was forgot about for 16 years in a nursing home?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 06:42 PM

Please clarify your question.
    shandra68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 11:45 PM
    What is the exact question here? Your brothers medical condition or your reaction to the nursing home he is in? You question is not a question but a statement of sorts... nothing to go on... give more please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Head injury . Skull making cracking noise. [ 6 Answers ]

I was in a physical fight yesterday. I thought I was fine immediately after and went on with my day. Today I woke up and when I touched my face there was a cracking on the right side of my head. I have at least two bumps on my head that are sour to the touch and a mild headache and earache. I feel...

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up a Nursing Home Care Agency using my own home in the UK?

How to set-up nursing home using your home [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, good day to everyone. I'm planning to have my own business here in Canada. And I want to set-up a nursing home using my own home. Can you help me how to do it?

License revoked tdue to temporary double vision (head injury) [ 2 Answers ]

My brother was in a 4 wheeler accident last week and as a result of having a head injury, he has double vision, which is less and less every day. He is at a rehabilitation hospital until next Thursday, but today the therapist said she is going to have his license revoked due to his occasional...

Salary and years of nursing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I wanted to know what do lpns make... and how many years it is to be an lpn... and I also wanted to know how much RNS make... and how mnay years it is to be one... I want to see if it's a big difference... becaus I don't want to wast my time... on something else.. because I have a daughter so...

View more questions Search