Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gman0112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 04:37 PM
    Condenser fan
    I replaced my condenser fan and it only had three wires the brown one was to the capacitor the yellow was also to the capacitor and the black was to the PC board. The new cond fan has four wires a brown, brown/white, black, and white. I know the brown and brown/white go to the capacitor but I'm not sure where the black and white go..?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane condenser fan motor to A.O.Smith condenser fan motor [ 2 Answers ]

The Condenser fan motor I removed from a Trane unit had four wires 1 black, 1red, 1brown and . The black wire went directly to #3 on the relay, the red wire went to the capacitor with black wire from #6 on the relay the brown wire went alone to the other side of the capacitor. I purchased...

Condenser fan [ 4 Answers ]

Ok looking for a little help old fan motor was getting hot and internal trip going off after about 15 min. changed fan motor with an exact replacement, same thing is happening goes off in about 15 min. unit is clean capacitor is correct for new motor and wiring is correct when its running blades...

Condenser fan [ 3 Answers ]

My ac is working but my condenser fan does not come on. I turned it with a screwdriver and sometimes it starts. I put a high velocity fan on top of the unit and the ac works fine for the meantime. Just wondering if it might the capacitor. The blades spin easy. It's a small house and assuming it's a...

Condenser fan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody My condenser fan stop working, the ac guy came to fix it but I noticed that he installed a two blade fan instead of three blade that was before. Will it make adifference in performance of condenser ? Thank you I will apreciate your answer John

Condenser fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ac/heat pump. I used the heat pump the other night. The disired temp was reach, but the condenser fan will not shut off unless I turn it off at the breaker. Could this be a relay issue or thermostate issue?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.