Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mshoang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Is it okay to bring a boyfriend to have lunch at workplace?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2010, 02:50 PM

It's not a good idea to have lunch on company property with your boyfriend or even husband. Go out to a local restaurant instead. Your coworkers will "thank" you for doing so. It's the same thing as having your little kids come over to work with you. It's just not done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think I bring bad luck to my boyfriend. [ 6 Answers ]

I think I bring bad luck to my boyfriend. Ever since we met, evrything is going wrong with him. His grades detoriated, his father died, his sister got married to a wrong guy, his wish to get a pre placement offer failed, he has started losing every game, his concentration got weaker, he has got...

How do I bring up sex issue with boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am a 25 year old female and am dating a 21 year old male.. We have been together for almost 3 months and have become sexually active with each other within the past couple of weeks. Before we decided to start having sex we would just "mess" around. I would pleasure him with...

Hi I'm a you.S citizenship and I will like to bring my boyfriend to the you.S so that we [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm a U.S citizenship and I will like to bring my boyfriend to the U.S so that we can get married how can I do this??

Bring your boyfriend to work day. [ 14 Answers ]

I am curious as to what people feel about office relationships? I work with someone that is having a relationship with another worker from a different office in a different city. Long distance relationship, yes. However, when he comes to town he comes in and works out of our office, sits in an...

View more questions Search