Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elliebean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 12:25 PM
    How much are my 2 $20.00 Fed. Reserve Notes - 2001 & 2004.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2010, 10:53 PM
    ELLIEbeanm- I need the followeing questions answered before I can give you your answers;; Please reply and then I c an give you the answers you need >::: [#1- IF you can give me the SIGNATURES -off the front side ;; {#2}- Need to know the issuing federal bank;; Look on the left end at the treasury seal and there will be a letter in the center of the seal ;;-{#3} -CHECK ON THE FRONT SIDE ALSO FOR WRITTEN WILL BE {WASHINGTON D> C> OR THE WESTERN DISTRIC OF { EORT WORTH TEXAS:: THE LETTER IN THE SEAL WILL BE THE LETTER A THREW L } :: -{ #4 } - Check the serial number and see if you have a { * } STAR AT THE START OF THE SERIAL NUMBER OR T THR END OF THE NUMBER:: {NOTE } GO TO THIS SITE HERE ON ASKME HELP NDESK : THERE YOU WILL FIND HOW YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE CONDITION AND GRADEF THE BILLS 1.9)howdoyougradetheconditionofpapermoney GOD BLESS AND A GOOD NIGHT AND A BETTER TOMORROW:":: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worth of 1934 $5.00 with no series after 1934. Fed Reserve @ Kansas City, MO [ 1 Answers ]

So, there's no letter series after "Series of 1934". The seal behind the FIVE is green and the serial number is green started in J and ending in A. There is a J in the black circle that says "The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Missouri." Is it worth anymore than $5.00? It has been...

Can I take a 2004 ranger engine a put it into 2001 ranger [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thanking about bying a 2004 ford ranger engine to put into a 2001 ford ranger. My biggest concern is the wirring and computer.

JI Visa Holder Exempt for fed OASDI/EE Fed MED/EE ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am doing residency in psychiatry, currently in first year on J1 visa. My University is holding OASDI/EE and Fed MED/EE taxes from my salary, while my colleague who is also in first year and on J1 visa is not entitled to these taxes. What I have understood so far after searching for all...

I want the filled forms 2001,2002,2004 including W2 [ 1 Answers ]

DEAR SIR OR MADAM , With refernece to the above mentiend subject I would like to inform you I met the consular officer on 10/01/2009. He requested me some additional support like Tax returns 2001,2002,2003 including W2 form. Please response to my question as possible as you can ...

Filing Taxes for 2001-2004 [ 1 Answers ]

Since 2002, after a huge company layoff, I have been alternating between unemployment and underemployment. I have been moving in and out of the country and states too frequently, so I lost tracks of all the companies I had worked in and my W2's. I have not filed any tax return since 2002. Right...

View more questions Search