Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Anybody see the Geminid Meteor Shower last night?
    It was much too cold for me to venture out (6 degrees F overnight) - but I'm wondering if others braved the elements? For info on this annual event, see:
    EarthSky's meteor shower guide for 2010 | Astronomy Essentials | EarthSky
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2010, 01:22 PM

Much to cold and snowy for me, I usually watch.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Had 4 inches of rain but 40 degrees F here last night, that I thought was to be all night, but to find sparkling stars this AM, and missed it. Actually forgot about it this AM, at that time of the morning I am only out to the road for my newspaper.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 02:25 PM

Fast asleep by the time the shower go rolling. Best times were between 12 and 6 am, and that's the best time for me to be sleeping

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I add a shower to a basement half baath with an electrical box in the room? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to finish my basement and put a bathroom in. The builder put a drain stub for a sink and a toilet in the room, on the east wall. Also, the electrical box is on the same wall about 3 feet to the right of the toilet drain.The builder did not add a stub for a shower. I am thinking of opening...

2009 Orionid meteor shower peaks on Wednesday, [ 35 Answers ]

Caused by debris from Halley's Comet, the 2009 Orionid meteor shower peaks on Wednesday, Oct. 21st, and forecasters say it could be an unusually good show. FULL STORY at NASA -The 2009 Orionid Meteor Shower Check out our RSS feed at Science @ NASA!

2009 Leonid Meteor Shower [ 12 Answers ]

2009 Leonid Meteor Shower peaks in one week: NASA -The 2009 Leonid Meteor Shower

Best Meteor Shower of 2007 Peaks Dec. 13 [ 6 Answers ]

... that is, if you can see Gemini from your location: Best Meteor Shower of 2007 Peaks Dec. 13 - Yahoo! News

View more questions Search