Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twindadd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 08:36 AM
    Thriller, kidnap school, hold in cave.
    I'm looking for a movie from the late 70's or very early 80's. A group of about 5 or 6 men kidnap an entire grade school (very small one out in the boondocks) and the lone teacher, put them on a bus, and take them to a cave out in the middle of nowhere. They have surrounded the cave with a ditch and filled it with sharpened branches, kind of like a deadfall. After some time, the teacher and students fight back and begin killing the bad guys.
    Please help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 09:04 AM

Might be Fortress
    Twindadd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Thank you, you da man!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 11:11 AM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Trying to hold child back but school is giving me a hard time [ 11 Answers ]

My 6 year old daughter has had a hard time with math and reading she has been going to extra classes for help it has helped a little I would like to hold her back in the first grade and so would one of her teachers we had a meeting with the principal about it he thinks holding her back would be a...

How to kidnap the president [ 1 Answers ]

What happened to the movie HOW TO KIDNAP THE PRESIDENT it was on t.v. the week that president regan was shot the first part was shown but no second part.I remember them saying do to the recent events it would not be shown.this movie does not show up anywhere.

HE might be trying to kidnap my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my daughters father have court order visitation for him.In our papers it stated he must notify the child support office if he has a change in physical address.He has told my mother he moved out of town but has not said where to and what city.He has broken many of the terms in the court order...

View more questions Search