Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Dec 14, 2010, 07:26 AM
    Where can I get Free and awesome(dark rather than bright)Wallpapers for my Computer?
    Yup. That's the question.
    I don't want pictures, I want textures that type seamlessly or some kind of interesting graphic that doesn't distract.
    I have a few good ones in my mac but I want more variety so I can change desk pics every once in a while
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2010, 07:36 AM
    I like this site: Desktop wallpaper | Social Wallpapering
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Dec 29, 2010, 02:57 PM
    A nice Google search with keywords is in your future. Google >>> wallpaper,textures, background, dark, grey <<<

Stuff like that. I found a set of wallpaper called "Grey6". I think it was from someone on DEVIANTART.COM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my dyed dark red hair to a bright red? [ 21 Answers ]

I have been to 3 different salons over the past year, and I bring in the same pictures and ask for the same color red (think lead singer of paramore or poison ivy in batman)... not once have I been able to get what I keep asking for. I have had my hair dyed dark brown, black, and even purple. To...

Need a free computer website to ask a free question from a expert [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a web site that you can go to ,to pull up your text message from your cell phone

What Are Some Awesome, Good Quality.. FREE Download Online RPGs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew any great sites to download RPGs like conqueronline.. They can't be like WOW, I can't afford that.. lol. They have to be free.. lol. I would like something that is kind of like you do what you want, and have a house.. etc. If you know anything like this, it would...

View more questions Search