Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prinecess Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 10:17 PM
    My kitten has blood in his stool. Not every time I don't think.
    My kitten is pooping and it has a little bit of blood in it. I still have to deworm him and we have to bring him in to see how much he weighs and we don't have appointment until Jan 21st 2011. I got told he might be pushing to hard and that is why he is bleeding and it shows up in his stool. The blood is red and there is no other problem he is playing just fine. So do I have to worry.

Check out some similar questions!

6 week old kitten with bloody stool [ 2 Answers ]

I have two 6 week old kittens. I just switched them to stage 2 KMR but this morning I found a bloody stool. What should I do

Blood in my stool? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi again I recently noticed that my stool started to smell much differnet then it usually does, like kind of like the smell of an old persons house, and today I noticed some blood on the toilet paper? I looked up a little bit about it online and it said it might be bowel cancer? I know that its...

Blood in stool [ 1 Answers ]

A 6month old has a little blood in stool what do we do? Who do we call?:confused:

Blood in Stool [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when a man has blood in his stools?:confused: It is light red color.

My kitten is passing blood in his stool [ 2 Answers ]

My kitten started passing a little bit of blood in his stool today and I was wondering if I should be concerned I also have a pekapoo puppy and I was wondering if my kitten could possibly have something that my puppy could catch

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.