Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2010, 06:26 PM
    I am learning to speak Mandarin and having troubles.
    I need someone who already speaks English and Mandarin to talk to about the difficulties I am facing. I feel like there should be a huge group of people out there who are speaking Mandarin, trying to learn English, and looking for an American to have conversations with to practice their new language. Is there such a group? Where could I find them? What other methods could I use to truly master the language? I am broke as a crust punk that just got mugged. So it will be a while before I can make it over to China to get myself immersed. Is there a program where I can travel to China and live with a family for free while we learn each others language? How would I contact them?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2015, 03:50 AM
    There are 100's of web sites for language exchange. You can do some Google searches for language exchange.

If you have a college degree, you may find work easy in China.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Has the Mandarin Rest Niagara falls been closed for health violations? [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard that the Mandarin Restaurant in Niagara Falls On had been shut down for health violations. How may I find out if this is true?

When I don't speak to my boyfriend I miss him;when I speak to him I get frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, My relation with my boyfriend is not going good. I love him and he says he loves me too, but I don't feel that he does. He borrowed money from me (in march) which he was supposed to return by end of April but hasn't. Every time I asked him to return my money, he made an excuse or...

3 year son doesn't speak completely,speak single and easy words [ 2 Answers ]

3 year old son he speak only fews words like,papa,mummy,bhaiya,didi,dada,mama,nana,nani,doggy etc.he seems to be very slow in learning things as compare to others children's.he has started gng to play school,his teachers say he is improving day by day,but I'm wondering what will gng to happen with...

Copying and Pasting Mandarin (Chinese) from PDF into Word [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to copy and paste Chinese (Mandarin) characters into Word? I am using a Macintosh and also need to find a way to copy & paste Pinyin (Romanization of Chinese sounds into English). Thank you. :) Jim

Mandarin servant rescues boy story [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me find this book for my mother? She says it is a story about a King who has a son. The King's brother wants the boy murdered so the ?Mandarin servant runs off with him to safety, flees to ?USA and they have nothing to live on, but servant sets up a business. Servant gets sick and goes...

View more questions Search