Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raguguff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 05:19 PM
    p43 harman pellet stove auger issue
    I have a P43 Harman Pellet stove which was installed last January. This year I had to replace the ESP probe and the stove was working better. Now, I am having issues with pellets getting stuck in the hopper/auger. At first, when the auger stopped turning, we could stick our hands in the hopper and "agitate" the pellets and then the auger would start again. Now we have to empty the
    Hopper and vacuum it out just about every day because the pellets are getting stuck. Today, we cleaned the hopper out and it seems like there are pellets stuck somewhere in the auger. How can we get this out of there. And, could my problems have anything to do with the type of pellets we are using.

Check out some similar questions!

England Stove Works pellet stove blower speed [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I have an England Stove Works 25-PDVC/55-SHP10 pellet stove. We've had it for almost four years with no problems. I clean it out and grease the augers every fall before running it for the winter season. It has recently started having a problem with the blower speed. We start it...

Can I convert a pellet stove to a propane gas stove? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I convert a pellet stove to a propane gas stove?

Installing a programmable thermostat on a Harman coal Stove [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a very basic thermostat connected on my Harman coal stove which has only 2 wires for connection (red,white). I want to connect a programmable thermostat, but when I connect the wires to the programmable the stove constantly stays on high and won't shut down. The programmable is a...

Central Heat and a pellet stove issue [ 1 Answers ]

New here and have a question. The house we moved into a year ago has a pellet stove installed in the living room. It works great. Maybe to good. The reason I say this is that the thermostat for the central heat and air is down the hallway a good 50-60 feet from the pellet stove. I noticed that the...

England Stove Works pellet stove [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with their blower fan making a "whaling" sound? If so, what did you do? Model #25-PDVC/55-SHP10 Also, did you ever have a build up of unburned pellets? I have heard that this could be the result of type of pellets used. Hardwood vs. hardwood blend

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.