Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristy40 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Advice regarding boyfriend!
    Hey everyone,
    Just wanting some feedback.
    I'm 30 years old dating a 40 yr old for the past 15 months. In my previous relationship my boyfriend and I had a lot of sex. In the current one, it happens about 2 times a month. He only has an orgasm if I pleasure him orally. I don't think my boyfriend is physically attracted to me. I have never felt that way in any other relationship but this one. I eventually found out that he was more attraced to another race in which women were short and petite. (prefer not mention the race).

We are such great friends and I know he loves me, I'm actually OK not having the sex (not meaning I don't like it though!)as I will just masturbate but my insecurities are driving me insane as to whether he is truly being satisfied. I have asked him and he says that he is TOTALLY attracted to me and there is not problem. My intuition tells me otherwise.

Any feedback is appreciated.
    Thanks everyone.
    dwickes Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 9, 2007, 02:50 PM
    As the book says, He's just not that into you or he's gay.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 9, 2007, 02:54 PM
    A lot of times what we feel deep down in our bellys is what is really going on! You need to have a good long talk with this guy and tell him the way you are feeling.

In a relationship you need to always have very good communication our things start to go down hill.
    kents5773 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2007, 02:57 PM
    First thing you must realize that men's sexual peak is around age 18 and women's is around age 30. In fact many men over the age 40 lose most if not all sex drive, espicially if they are taking some certain prescription medication. So it takes more or different to get him to become aroused enough to orgasm.

You are in your peak and he is 20 years past. He may be totally attracted to you but his libido is past it's prime.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 9, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Every guy has a "fantasy woman". Rarely will a wife or girlfriend fully match that fantasy, but it doesn't mean a guy does not love his wife or girlfriend, or will cheat on her as soon as a "closer match" comes along.

If the guy is respectable and trustworthy - and you should know this after 15 months - then trust him when he tells you there is no problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Many men around 40 or so loose a lot of sex drive and if he is on medication for all sorts of things, it can be even worst.

Why do you think all of those adds for those wonder pills are on TV.

It can be any manner of things, normally in a relationship if there is a problem the first call is for him to go to a doctor for a complete exam to check to see if everything is working right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice about my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice about my boyfriend too. We started going out in March, and he said he loved me, and we kissed and hugged, but that was it. During this time, we saw each other twice a week because we were doing a play together. In April, when the play was finished, we started seeing each other once a...

Boyfriend advice [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone I really need some advance with my relationship and it needs to be impartial. I've been with my boyfriend for over 18 months and over the last two months or so he's told me that he's had naked pictures sent to him off another girl, he's kissed someone whilst we've been together and...

Confused about my boyfriend, Advice welcome? [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months (we're both 18), and I've never met someone I've had so much in common with, yet we are complete opposites, and our differences are stressing me out, and I'm not really sure how to handle this situation without hurting him. First off our...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Boyfriend advice [ 5 Answers ]

Need advice about my boyfriend too. We started going out in March, and he said he loved me, and we kissed and hugged, but that was it. During this time, we saw each other twice a week because we were doing a play together. In April, when the play was finished, we started seeing each other once a...

View more questions Search