Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzier67 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 05:03 AM
    A crappy situation!
    We closed on our house (1st time buyers) 2 years ago. In the past year we noticed a sewage odor and a puddle of water getting worse. We can't locate septic tank. Someone suggeasted we may not have one due to it being so rural? Is this possible? How do we relieve the puddling problem?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 13, 2010, 06:13 AM

In the past year we noticed a sewage odor and a puddle of water getting worse.
    First off the person that said you didn't have a septic system because you live out in the country is WRONG!
    It sounds like your drainfield's failing and the discharge's backing up at the septic tank. Hence the puddle.
    For immediate relief call a septic company and have the septic tank pumped. Also have the drainfield checked out with a percolation test. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a crappy laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I will be taking my computer into the shop tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much I am looking at. I got to have the whole thing taken apart to clean it (in between the keys) and probably the usb ports. None of the USBs are working, so I have to have that...

I'm a completely crappy, slutty person. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello: I wasn't sure whether to post this in Relationships or Sexuality. But here goes. I'm 21. I've been with 3 guys ( 2 of which were random sexual things, one of which is the man I'm with now who I'm very much in love with). Me and my boyfriend have been together nearly 2 years. We have...

Disney? Old crappy movie no one cared about? Nonexistent? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember much but, the plot basically was about these two English kids visiting a relative in a rural area and accidentally found a fairy kingdom type thing. Well anyway, the little brother ate some of the fairy food, and the brother and older sister had to complete some tasks or else he...

What would you do when you feel useless and crappy with your art? [ 16 Answers ]

It seems that almost everyday I get this useless feeling with my art work, I'm always telling myself I can do better, and so does my boyfriend... My parents and family has been telling me my art work is crappy, and there's so many people criticizing me... it's all so hard to take it all at...

2 hot for a crappy landlord [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me what colors goes in what terminal on the hunter 44155c thermostat?? G... RC... RH... Y/O... W/B... Y1 My wires are red, orange, yellow, blue, green, white, black and brown They way he got it wired only the heat is working

View more questions Search