Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 13, 2010, 02:53 AM
    My skin is breaking out badly!
    Does anyone have any tips for make up or cosmetics I can try? I'm trying to eat healthy food and drink plenty of water but the hot weather is making my skin superr oily and I'm gettn tonnes of break outs :(
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 02:19 PM

Are you getting pimples or an allergic rash?

There are several make-ups you can try, just take the time to read the ingredients.

If you have pimples, you'll need to use a water based makeup because oil would make it worse.

If you're getting an allergic rash, you need to switch to something that is natural or hypoallergenic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want him so badly! [ 14 Answers ]

He is my friend's ex and I have only seen him once for less than 5mins some time last year and apparently they broke up sometime back. So I spoke to him last week for the first time because of some misunderstanding that happened between me and my friend. Then he went away for easter holiday and...

I need help.. badly! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my names lucy,I have a problem with my boyfriend and I'm starting to get really worried about him... My boyfriend is 19 and he was adopted,but his mum and dad (the ones who adopted him) is taking over his life,he is 19,and is really feeling down.. for excample,his pashion is football and...

I am itching really badly all over I want to rip my skin off what could this be? [ 2 Answers ]

It all started with my breast, they were itching really badly but I didn' t think much of it because I just had a baby and my breast were itchy through out my pregnancy... but the baby is 5 months now... any how it went from my breast to my hands to my wrist my arms legs ankles my thighs my back...

Badly want to know the name of this movie! [ 4 Answers ]

The only thing I remember from this movie is that there was a dance off between these two guys in a living room. One guy was light skinned with black hair and the other was blonde/brownish wearing a leather jacket I think. I think the movie came out in the eighties, possibly early nineties and was...

I need help badly [ 3 Answers ]

I have very dark spots on both cheeks. I have tried Neutrogena Chemical Peel along with Neutrogena Skin Block. This has not helped. Could you please suggest what skin whitener I could use to get rid of these spots?:eek:

View more questions Search