Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teyler92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 06:08 PM
    Remember a tiny piece of this movie and its driving me crazy.
    A woman can't walk and for some reason has casts on her legs, she then meets a man but doesn't tell him that she can't walk, so she asks the doctor to leave the casts on longer. He has a fiancé, and they end up having an affair.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Dec 12, 2010, 06:33 PM

I can't believe I know this movie.
    Read the full summary:
    Paperback Romance (1994) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80/90's movie... driving me crazy [ 3 Answers ]

I know the movie takes place in a camp (summer camp I believe). All I really remember is that there is a bunch of boys who are at somewhat of a war with another group of boys in the same camp. They play tricks and games on each other and in one scene all I remember was the furniture was placed on...

I can't remember the title of this movie and it's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film years ago about a young couple who need money. The wife, or maybe girlfriend, decides to take a job as an exotic dancer in the local club and applies for work there. An older dancer takes her under her wing and teaches her the business but when the time comes for her to dance her...

Need name of old children's movie/ Driving Me CRAZY! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this movie. It starts in live action with a little boy that's bored. Then he gets a delivery in the mail. The delivery is a telephone booth. He gets in the booth and it flies and takes him to this animated far away land. Then he get a car and meets a talking dog. ...

Driving me crazy! Can't remember song [ 2 Answers ]

I'm desperate! I don't know the title or artist but I know it's a somewhat recent song (past 5 years or so), it's r and be and the chorus has the lines "cause i'm the one that wants you and i'm the one that needs you" in it. Please help

View more questions Search