Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kid77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 12:40 PM
    Hey I have a remote to a ceilling fan but is not doing anything for the fan.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceilling fan remote [ 0 Answers ]

Still having trouble.. I tried all combinations on dip switch in remote.. I took cover off from ceiling.. it does not have a dip switch.. it has something called a smart remote inside, I tried moving the one switch it had.. no luck... fan makes a low beep sound continually.. I tried removing...

Ceilling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I had replaced pull-chain switch on the Hampton Bay celling fan,that had pull-chain broken off, not realizing that this fan is remote controlled. So I wired black wire from switch to black wire that was coming down from fan and the other black wire from pull chain switch to white wire.It tripped...

Wire placement in ceilling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a new Hunter ceiling fan and had a question about acceptable wire placement. The manual says to push all wires up into the outlet box, but it's a pretty tight space. I put the ground wire and the white wires into the outlet, but for the time being I left the black wires in the...

Tip: Hampton Bay Remote Fan - Fan works by remote, lights do not. [ 10 Answers ]

I figured this may help somebody here. I have a Hampton Bay remote controlled ceiling fan... the kind without pull chains... and the remote will only operate the fan portion but not the light. The light is always on. Not a big deal, as the light switch on the wall could be used to turn the light...

Hampton bay ceilling fan w/ remote and attached lighs [ 2 Answers ]

Ok. I installed a new ceilling fan today. There are three wires coming out of the ceilling. I live in a new apt. and there was just a plate up there. No light before. So the three wires are a black a white and a bare copper wire. The fan has 3 wires coming out of it and I attached them to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.