Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickiedos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 12:09 PM
    Visiting the Uk
    I left the Uk in September 2004 after serving a 15months sentence.I am now waiting for the granting of my citizenship of another EU country.It has been a long fight to get back but just grateful to God that I have done all that is required of me in the right way.
    Now I am planning to visit{I MEAN VISIT TO SEE FRIENDS/FAMILY.DO NOT WANT TO STAY.. NO,NO}

Would I still require any clearance as I will then have my EU passport..

Any answer that would help will be appreciated,Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Visiting after delivering [ 3 Answers ]

I have quite a few friends who are pregnant/have just delivered and it occurred to me: When is an appropriate time to visit someone in the hospital after they give birth? If they deliver in the morning, is the same night too soon? Is that meant to be time for the parents and their new baby? ...

Visiting with dog [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, well yesterday me and my mom went to town to visit an old neighbour of ours at a nursing home. When I was walking in I noticed a sign that said, all visiting dogs must be on a leash, now some of you might remember, some might not but a few months ago, I was looking into getting my dog trained...

Visiting Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Am a new member of this website. I would like to ask question regarding obtaining visa to Canada. I am a new immigrant to the US, I will have my gren card in the coming next months. My question is Can I visit Canada without the need to obtain Visa ? Could you please advise? Regards...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.