Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollie2886 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Help translating greek into english
    Hi,

Wondered if anyone could help, my mum has been given a ring and it has an engraving on the inside, which looks like greek although we are unsure.

OpkoΣ Σton epΩta

Could anyone help with what it says or could give a rough idea. Please Please Please

Thank you.

:)
    bloodybloke Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Sure it is Greek & means

OATH TO LOVE, (effectively)

:)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
    If you ever run into needing help with translation there is a great site called Babelfish - you can type in your text and hit which translation you want - for example, Greek to English.

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Can I get English to french translating tips? [ 5 Answers ]

Im taking grade 10 french and I find it very hard to transalte english to french any tips on that department. I do not want to resort to a online translator which tends to be wrong 100% of the time

Need help translating a paragraph of Chinese to English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I was wondering if anyone could help me translate a paragraph of Chinese to English. I have used free translations online but I'm not understaing the translation. I feel I need a person to interpret it. It would be great if someone can help. I can give you a link and I guess myabe you...

I need help translating from finnish to english [ 5 Answers ]

What is this in english, RIKKI Anteeksi. Peruisin jos voisin, sanat kun vain lipsui suusta.

Translating the language of the magnolians into English [ 2 Answers ]

How do I translate the language of the magnolians into English

View more questions Search