Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrettyPleaseMe Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 09:31 PM
    I've tried almost everything and still can't get my boyfriend to give me an orgasm.
    I am a 20 year old female in a relationship with a man, also 20, who almost always puts his pleasure first. We have been together for almost a year now, and yet he has never given me an orgasm. Towards the beginning of the relationship, everything was fine--there was still enough excitement for me to be satisfied, if not completely so. Now, I feel like giving up on him.

I have tried almost everything--I've told him what I'd like to have done, and I've showed him what I would like him to do to me. We've tried different positions, we've tried adding manual stimulation, bondage... We've even had a threesome (with another girl). He's buying me a riding crop. I'm buying him lube. But I don't think that either of those things will make much of a difference. Tonight, we had another threesome (same girl), and she was actually much better than he was! In fact, I think that he and I had the worst sex ever during this escapade. I am so sick and tired of the lack of effort that he's putting in that I'm going to propose a break if it doesn't get better. Like I've said, we've talked about me not being pleased, and I think we've tried everything but anal sex and vibrators. I'm open to anything.

Also, it should be known that I AM able to have an orgasm. I have an orgasm almost every time that I masturbate (which is more often these days). I am attracted to my boyfriend--I love him, actually. And there are no medical problems keeping us from having good sex. No medications, no psychological stuff, nothing that goes on during the day that makes us tired... We have sex 3-5 mediocre times a week. So what's the deal? Why can't he please me?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 11:21 PM

You say that he almost always puts his pleasure first, but you also say everything that you have tried and it sounds like he is trying to put effort into it. Are you trying too hard? Do you actually spend time getting aroused before you get into 'bed'?

Are you so used to the way you bring yourself off that he can't match it? Have you let him explore your body to see if you are reacting differently to his touch than you do your own? Do you really relax and let go when he touches you or is there some part of you that is staying 'in charge' to direct things the way you appear to think they should go?

Has he gotten to the point where subconsciously he doesn't think he can please you so he has given up? It may be something he doesn't realize he is doing. While at the same time, some part of your brain may be to the point of saying he can't 'get the job done' and shuts down. If the new person came closer than he has, then it may be both of you are shutting down or it may be that, though you love him, he isn't compatible with you on a sexual level.

IF you go on a break are you expecting to get with other people to see if they can do what your boyfriend hasn't?

Dec 12, 2010, 09:34 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    Everything that we have tried, we have tried at my suggestion. Am I aroused before hand? Sometimes. Sometimes I am ready and raring to go, but he pushes me away. Then whenever he wants to have sex, he doesn't take the time to get me aroused, so...

Dec 12, 2010, 09:46 AM
    I reach orgasm in different ways, that shouldn't be the problem. Yes, I react differently to his touch--in a positive way. Yes, I relax. No, I don't direct much. I give feedback. I'm not a mindreader, so I don't know about his subconscious.

Dec 12, 2010, 09:57 AM
    I'd sleep with other people on a break, but I wouldn't become emotionally attached to anyone. I love my boyfriend. If I slept with anyone it would be out of a curiosity to see if they could do what he can't, and if they did, I'd take notes.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 09:23 PM

Don't let him get his until you get yours. He'll figure out what works for you!

If that means no penis in the vagina, so be it. His goal is to put it there... Your orgasm means he can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend can't get me to orgasm [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for about 7 months now (im 17) I love him, he loves me... I've been able to have multiple orgasms by myself while masturbating but when I'm with my boyfriend he can't do anything to get me to orgasm. This is my first serious boyfriend, and the first boyfriend to...

I can't give her an orgasm [ 6 Answers ]

I am a guy who has really been with 5 women in almost 25 years. I am now seeing a woman who is the person who has more sexual experience then me. Other than in the bedroom, our relationship is built around love, compassion and whole hearted conversation. We can resolve and compromise on...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

My boyfriend has given up because he can't get me to orgasm. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. We are both 26. I have never been able to orgasm from sex, and only been able to orgasm from oral once. Not with my current boyfriend though. I am able to get myself off within minutes though. And now I am pregnant and we are supposed...

My boyfriend has never had an orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 he's 18 He was my first and he's been with other people He's been able to climax with other girls... but he just can't with me What's wrong with me,, and what can I do to help?? :confused:

View more questions Search