Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarasmoss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 09:27 PM
    Sharing memories on the 'Pippin' and Equus Broadway shows (70s)
    Did anyone watch the original "Pippin" & "Equus" performances in early 70s? Share your implessions, please, for I was only 4 then and could neither focus nor size'em up properly. Two such different plays yet stood together in my mind for there was only one thing they had in common and that was B-way.

Check out some similar questions!

Same day leftover tickets broadway shows [ 1 Answers ]

It sounds like one could follow people into the theater after intermission and look for an Empty seat... but is there a way to get a leftover ticket at the boxoffice right before the Play starts. I can't afford play tickets... I know I can look for someone on the street Who needs to sell a...

Little Mermaid on Broadway [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are taking our kids and niece to see Little Mermaid on Broadway. We're driving up from Philadelphia the day of the event (Sunday). Can anyone recommend where we should park? I am assuming there are parking garages near the theater (but you know what happens when you assume.) ...

Old Broadway Shows [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for recordings or music lyrics for an old Broadway Show called The Tenderloin and also for The Unsinkable Molly Brown. Does anyone remember them?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.