Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ERUSSE00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Website titles?
    People are made single by death, divorce and personal choice. They need all kinds of help and advice. What would be a suggested title for a website?
    salelebane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 01:43 AM
    Here's a proposed... for example... "filament"... "thinfilament"...
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Dec 13, 2010, 07:50 PM
    I do not have a title, but do have advice. Make sure your title fits in with how your demographic will find you. For instance, if using a search engine, what would they type in if looking for help and advice with being single (by death, divorce or personal choice). You have most of your keywords right there. Your title should reflect a combination of these keywords, as your title is your MOST recognized by search engines.

Is it a forum or blog site? -- "helpforsingles" or "singlesadviceforum".. this may seem plain jane, but will boost traffic.
    Martin_Franklin Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 09:54 PM
    I think learn to live is a suitable title I know at first you will think that it does not fits in bur what is the basic purpose of your to make people cheer if they are feeling lonely and guide them how to deal with the worse things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best website for website design beginners? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best website for website design beginners?

Name off Titles [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a serious issue. When I was with the father of my child, I put 2 cars in my name for him. In turn he illegally put 2 other cars in my name and I ended up paying &=$3000.00 worth of tickets that I had nothing to do with. I'm guilty of two vehicles and I want these cars out of my...

View more questions Search