Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fluent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 01:28 PM
    Want program to make me talking English fluent...
    If u can help me in that because its very hard found foreign to talking easily and I can't found any sites to make me can talking and Correct the mistakes
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 01:33 PM

Learn English Speaking with Free English Speaking Lessons Online - Learn Spoken English Fluently

Tick
    bedo500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 07:15 AM
    No

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 17 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

Did I make a mistake talking to my Ex-Boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years, 5 months ago. He was going through a divorce and it took a toll on our relationship. About 1 1/2 months ago, after his divorce was finalized he came to me and wanted me to give him another chance. I was apprehensive and decided it wasn't a good idea, even...

English talking [ 2 Answers ]

English online talking free web sites

Talking english fluently [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,my name is Yaima Lugones,I am interested to improve my english but I don't Know how? because I don't have friends who speak english.Would you help me about that?

View more questions Search