Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amorjordan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 12:38 PM
    Wiring of old thermostat to a new thermostat honeywell rth3100c

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Honeywell RTH3100C thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my old mechanical thermostat with a Honeywell RTH3100C digital. My heatpump is an older Rheem. My wires are RED,YELLOW,GREEN, WHITE AND WHITE1. I connected the red,green,yellow to their respective terminals. I don't know what to do with the White1. The blower comes on and with the White...

Trying to install a Honeywell rth3100c thermostat but the wiring diagram does not mat [ 0 Answers ]

installing a Honeywell rth3100c thermostat however the wiring diagram does not match what is currently in place on the old mercury switch model my current connections w2-white y-yellow-g-green e-black r-red b-blue x-orange and terminal L and O are empty

Wiring Honeywell thermostat T8411r to RTH3100C [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone. If you have an answer or even a suggestion, to my problem please let me know. I have been going crazy trying to figure this out. I am replacing a bad Honeywell (T8411r) thermostat. The LED lights went out and I could no longer see to adjust the temp. The HVAC unit worked...

Honeywell rth3100c Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change from a White Rogers thermostat to a Honeywell rth3100c. The old thermostat has a blue wire on X1 and a tan wire on E. Do both of these go on the E terminal on the honeywell?

Thermostat wiring Honeywell rth3100c [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Weathertron Thermostat Model # baystat239 and try to convert to Honeywell RTH3100c. Connecting to weathertron thermostat currently are x2-black o-orange g-green y-yellow t-brown r-red w-white

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.