Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ismart Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Ocr utility
    I have Microsoft office docoment imaging.its default OCR language is English.how can I install urdu as additional language.
    kaka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ismart
    i have Microsoft office docoment imaging.its default OCR language is English.how can i install urdu as additional language.
    If you want to be able to type Urdu, then you should Install it through Windows. Go to Control Panel, Regional and Language Options and Click on the Language Tab and check the two East related check boxes. Then click Apply and Ok. Reopen it and this time go to the Language bar and then click Detail, Add and choose Urdu and click Ok, Ok again. It might ask you to restart your computer and accept it.

After restart, right click on the Taskbar, Toolbar>Language Bar. You'll see EN beside the Clock. Then in MS Office, you have to add Language related toolbars. Search in Office help for Right-to-Left and you'll get something.

Peace.
    ismart Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Thanks I will try now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Utility bills [ 1 Answers ]

Can you iclude electric gas

All in one utility box... [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for some kind of network device that would serve as a Router, print server Wireless access point and be able to handle T1 or fractional T1. Anyone heard of anything like this?

OCR (Optical character recognition) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am doing my postgraduate study and I am planning to develop an ocr software for my project work, but I could not get any reference about the topic or any help, if u coud help me giving information about the building steps and references it will be very helpful

OCR software [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with Scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

OCR software [ 1 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

View more questions Search