Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bassfisherman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 10:42 AM
    Garage door won't reverse when reverse sensor is interrupted
    Just installed new drive gear and worm gear in my craftsman model 139.53648srt mfg 4/96. Everything on door works correctly except when door is closing if you pass through sensors it will not stop and reverse. I have checked all wires for breaks, both lights are lit on sensors however when you block the sensor path lights will not respond or blink and door continues to close. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan rotates reverse. How do I reverse direction [ 4 Answers ]

I had bought an USHA make made in india fan 6 months back. Suddenly it has started rotating in reverse direction. Please help

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

Garage Door Sensor Help [ 2 Answers ]

My garage door had been working fine until about a week or 2 ago, when it wouldn't close as I was leaving. I've been having to open and close it by hand. I checked the sensors, cleaned them off, made sure nothing was blocking them and right after doing so the garage door went down a lot farther...

I have an automatic garage door opener that continues to reverse itself when attempti [ 2 Answers ]

I have an automatic garage door opener that continues to reverse itself when attempting to close the door. It'll go down a bit and then start to bring the door back up. I had to pull the release latch to get the door down. I had been using the door closer and for a couple of days had to hold the...

How can I reverse the opening of my storm door [ 7 Answers ]

I bought an old house with a 35" aluminum storm door on the front. It is mounted with the handle opposite the inner door handle. The door is in need of a replacement window, but otherwise, in good condition. I'd like to reverse the opening, to match the inner door and make the door bell and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.