Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karilee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Baseball worth
    Can you tell me how much a Nolan Ryan sign baseball is worth"?
    karilee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:21 AM
    The worth of a Nolan Ryan signed baseball

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old baseball cards worth anything? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dave Stewwart card, a Kevin Wickander, a Jim Ganter, Lloyd Noseby, a Gene Larkin, Mike Flanagan, Ricky Horton,Mike Stanley, Nick Esasky, Dale Murphy and many others and I don't know if they are worth anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I want to know the worth of a baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I recently came across a 1993 The Upper Deck Company; Ken Griffey Jr.- 5 yr anniversary... baseball card.. Can u please.. if at all possible.. tell me the actual worth of this baseball card.. Thank you.. .stephanie.

Is it Worth Anything [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me if a picture I took with the former celebrity Shirley Hemphill of What's Happening (whose now deceased) worth any money? I took it in 1995 while in Waegan Korea.

Worth it or not... [ 5 Answers ]

Possibly I am being silly in even asking but I am having a real hard time trying to derive signs I'm getting from this girls at school. For the majority of my time in college I was in a committed relationship and now that it is over I'm out meeting more women and getting acclimated to single life,...

Is it worth it? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy a good cheap car. I've found a really nice '93 honda del sol. It does have a couple issues though. Its got about 200,000 miles and it needs a tail light. Aside from that,its great!Purple with tinted windows and a CD player. They're asking $1100.00. Is it worth it?

View more questions Search