Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spande Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 10:37 PM
    A company's normal capacity utilization is reckoned as 90%, it has a production capac
    A company's normal capacity utilization is reckoned as 90%, it has a production capacity of 200000 units per year. Standard variable production cost and the variable selling cost are Rs. 11 and Rs. 3 per unit respectively. However the fixed cost and the fixed selling cost are rs. 360000 and Rs. 270000 per year respectively. The unit selling price is Rs. 20. In the year just ended on 31 December 2006, the production was 160000units and the sale was 150000 units. The closing inventory on 31st Dec was 20,000 units. The actual variable production costs for the year were Rs. 35,000 higher than the standard.

Calculate the profit for the year,
    a) Marginal costing method

Check out some similar questions!

Capacity of a kenmore elite heavy duty king size capacity washing machine? [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to determine the capcity size on our washing machine

Forces to be reckoned with! [ 1 Answers ]

An object has 3 forces acting on it One force has magnitude 20N acts in North Westerly direction The second force of magnitude 30N acts in a south westerly direction The third force of magnitude 25N acts in the easterly direction. What is the magnitude of the resultant force acting on the...

Utilization Issue [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a factory manufacturing widgets and the goal is to operate the factory at 64% (this allows for 20% growth and 16% contingency), if I have take 9% of the factory down for maintenance, does this 9% come out of growth, contingency, or off the top? For example, operating at 100% I produce...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.