Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Children sharing rooms Who are not related
    I was wondering if there's a law against children sharing rooms with the opposite sex if they're not related. My ex-husband has my children on the weekends and they stay over his girlfriends house. She has a boy and a girl and we have 2 girls. One of my girls has to stay in the boys room. My children are 8 and 6. Also, I live in N.J.
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 9, 2007, 11:31 AM
    There are no laws, but most peoples morals would govern them not to do that.

At least they aren't sexually mature yet.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 9, 2007, 12:18 PM
    I know here in Tennessee if you are renting a boy and a girl are not supposed to share a room at any age even if they are related.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clouded
    most peoples morals would govern them not to do that.
    Ahh, yes.

Because when my male friend shared a room with his sister, his first instinct was to have sex with her. In fact they went at it like rabbits every night!

What are you talking about couded? It is morally wrong to share a room with your own sister? So is it also morally wrong to share a room with your own brother?

What about sharing a room with a parent?

This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Well, not the most, but I am trying to make a point.

It depends on the child's maturity for one. And in this case, the kids are still young and even if they are older, teach them about sex and who one has sex with.
    eris8656 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Aug 8, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Ahh, yes.

Because when my male friend shared a room with his sister, his first instinct was to have sex with her. In fact they went at it like rabbits every night!
    captain forest they are not brother and sister it is her ex-husband's girlfriends children and her children so they are not related. So yes she could have some issues with it.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 08:16 AM
    I personally would not allow my daugther to sleep in the same room as a boy, it just ain't right. And she should see her lawyer, this is not good for a couple of reasons, the boy and girl in the same room, I don't care what age they are. And what type of example is it setting for her children to see the dad and the girlfriend to be Living Together? Hmm, I'd make his head spin. And I would demand that my daughters be in an ALL Girl room.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many outlets/lights/rooms/other on one circuit? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a house built in the 1890s with the original knob and tubing wiring. I'm completely remodeling the bathroom and I want to rewire 3 bedrooms. At first, my plan was to use one circuit per room, but I'm not going to have enough circuits in the existing panel for that. So my question is,...

Open neutral in several rooms [ 11 Answers ]

I have discovered that there is an open neutral condition in three of my home's rooms. First, one of the bedrooms has an open neutral. I tested three receptacles on one side of the room. The end of the line is fine. The first two receptacles show the open neutral in the bottom outlet; the...

Adult children sharing home w/mom but not responsibilities [ 6 Answers ]

But not sharing the housekeeping responsibilities~!~? (to say “taking advantage of” is an understatement) I moved back home about 2 years ago. My older sister (43 to my 42), about 2 years earlier. She occupies two rooms to my one. We both work full-time as does my mother. My hope (when I...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

Two Kids rooms [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 13 year-old boy from a previous marriage and a newborn on the way. My boy is only with me 5 days out of every two weeks because that's the schedule he wanted. Well the extra bedroom at my house which is a little bit bigger than his now, with a larger closet, my wife and I use the room as...

View more questions Search