Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karijean555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 12:04 PM
    Left back and side pain.
    The left side of my chest and back have been hurting lately. The left back side hurts the worst. What could it be?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 10, 2010, 02:14 PM
    Impossible to know. Where exactly, and even then, it could be many, many things, and it could be referred pain (from elsewhere).
    Least serious and most common: strained muscle.
    Kidney infection, hiatal hernia, esophogeal hernia, plain old heartburn, pneumonia (yes, it can hurt in the back AND have no cough), heart. Other organs there too, like one set of adrenals.
    SO...
    Go see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

Pain on left side of abdomen and left leg [ 3 Answers ]

My pain is intermittent but lately has been more frequent and more intense, I have had an internal scan which showed fibroids. Can anyone help

Dark yellow urine and pain in lower left side of back and bladder problems [ 5 Answers ]

Pain in lower left side of back and bladder problems

Lower Left Back and Side Pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone – I am having some odd symptoms and hope someone can lend some insight or have had similar experiences which they can share. Here’s the details; I have felt weak and sluggish in the past weeks, although feeling better now in that sense I have developed medium to intense level...

View more questions Search