Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toews19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 11:33 AM
    I like a straight guy, what can I do about it?
    Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out my friend. He's a "straight" man. I met him at 16 years of age through the friend I am currently living with. I moved from chicago to Indiana at 16, I am turning 18 soon. This guy is 24. He is absolutely without a doubt a funny, charming, sexy guy. I don't see him regularly, but when I do I get all cheesy, due to his constant flirting. He likes to flirt. He has asked me to get plastic surgery or "tits" as he referred them to. He asked if I was into that kind of thing. I have not considered doing that. That same day the mutual friend I met him through was also there. He witnesses everything his friend says to me. I guess he doesn't care for him much to be flirting in front of him with me. We hung out for an entire night. After coming home to sleep... I thought about what he asked me to do. Either he's into that kind of stuff or he wants to justify what he does with guys. He's normally with a lot of girls, and well rarely has a girlfriend, his relationships never last with girls. I met one of his girls before, she was pretty nice, though I got extremely jealous and I feel like that was his intention. He's clearly into hooking up a lot. I've done it a couple times with him. I know of two guys he's hooked up with including myself and our friend. Who knows if he's done anything with other guys. Our friend is always in between us, the guy I like always wants to be with me more than him. He treats him like crap sometimes, at least he used to in the past even more before I came along. I feel bad for liking my friends friend, but I can't help who I like. I'm not sure that he likes me, but he gives hints of love attraction. Such as continuous staring, he stares at me and quickly looks away, smiling, laughing, sweet talking and joking around. I want a relationship with him, I don't know if he feels the same. How can I figure out what he wants? Will him and I ever have a relationship?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 10, 2010, 12:53 PM
    How can I figure out what he wants?
    By telling him how YOU feel.
    Will him and I ever have a relationship?
    If you are confused, people online are likely to be too. We aren't there. But it does sound like he's bi but prefers women for the most part, no? Just your short story seems to hint that he loves playing the field and isn't likely to settle down, but the worst that can happen if you tell him how you feel is that he says no.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2010, 01:11 PM

I agree with Joy, sounds like this guy likes to flip the quarter both ways. For any relationship to work its needs communication, so I guess its time to take a big breath and just ask him. If he says no then you will at least know where you stand, and can move on. Good luck!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2010, 01:44 PM

Gay, straight, or bi, a player is a player, and if he is cool, and honest, he is a serial dater. Can you make him relationship material? Who knows but him?

I know I am old, but define hook up, so we won't think you did the wild thing with him, if you didn't!
    toews19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 03:15 PM
    Comment on joypulv's post

Yea I guess you can say that he prefers women. I think I will tell him how I feel, but I am afraid it'll ruin our friendship

Comment on answerme_tender's post

Thank you

Comment on talaniman's post

Well I did do the "wild thing"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

Gay/Bi/Bicurious guy attracted to a Straight Guy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not the best at this, but I'll give it a good shot! I'm a guy (may explain why I'm not good at this!), 19 years old and live in New Zealand. August 2008 - Offered a brilliant job, was so surprised I'm one of the youngest in the country to ever have the position!! Obviously said yes,...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

View more questions Search