Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 03:20 AM
    My Daughter...
    Isla Elizabeth - Born 17 Dec 2006, 3am, weighing 5 pounds 12 oz - perfectly health.

She is now 3 weeks old and weighing over 7 pounds and is a right littlr character.

Pete and I have been back together for a couplr of months now - he was there for the birth and isla and I are now living with him. He is a fantastic dad and great partner! Xx
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Oh sweety so nice to hear good news, congratulations on Isla she is a total sweety and I loved the pics.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Woo hoo! I do love to see good news in the morning. Congratulations! Now get some sleep!. then post more pics. :)
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Congratulations, glad to hear all is going well, simply a beautiful girl.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 05:38 AM
    What an angel!! Glad things are working out for you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 9, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Congrats on your new life, waiting for more pictures
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Congrads! :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Wonderful little bundle of joy, glad to hear from you
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Check out these pics. She is growing so fast :)
    Attached Images

kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Wow.

Smiling like mad here.

Glue a camera to your hand for the next two years. They grow so much. You just can't have enough pics during this time.

Also, think about a good video camera if you don't already have one. Its easy to leave it sit on a desk, but its great to have. Just like pics, film a bunch. You'll never regret it.

Congrads! Missed the front of this thread. Glad to finally "meet" the little one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

How to help my daughter? [ 5 Answers ]

My Daughter is eight years old and in a very bad situation her mother is not taking proper care of her. She sometimes forgets to feed her before school. My Daughter is talking with a social worker. Is this A good thing? I had her in in counseling but could not afford to keep it going. Her mother...

Never Get to See My Daughter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am writing on behalf of my boyfriend. Here is his situation: He has a 3 yr. old daughter with his ex-girlfriend. At the time, they both lived in FL. She has now moved to MA with the daughter. My boyfriend sends money each month - there has never been any court ordered custody or...

Help my Daughter! [ 1 Answers ]

Excuse me, if my message does not correspond to rules of your conference. We live a small city in the Samara Region called Chapaevsk in Russia. Our daughter Lenochka is 14 years old. Since childhood she has been suffering from a very serious disease lymphostasys of lower extremities. Last year...

My daughter needs help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old daughter. I live in Virginia and she is in Arkansas with her dad. I just spent thousands of dollars because my daughter has begged me to get her back. I had a lawyer and also my daughter had an attorney ad litem. I was in court in Arkansas all day December 3rd for the hearing...

View more questions Search