Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sambusavage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 09:56 PM
    I hear music in my house I just moved in evryday, old, fashioned scary music
    I hear this music being played in my house, sometimes very faint and other times loud. It's the same tune and sounds like old fashioned scary music. Its played all the time not just at one time of the day. My walls are paper thin. Also had a dream some lady was sittn on my couch and I asked her what was wrong and she said: I'M DEAD! Some one help me, is there a spirit in the house/
    harleyquin Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 10:02 AM
    Sounds very much like you do. If you don't feel threatened or scared then maybe try finding out a bit more about her or what music it is she keeps playing. If on the other hand you do feel threatened try simply ASKING not telling her to leave the house loudly and be polite but bare in mind she has probably been there a long time and maybe is looking for something or someone.. have you seen or heard anything before this? In other houses or as a child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House music house music house music - song name? [ 2 Answers ]

The song is sonething like this - "house music house music house music"... I want to know the song name

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

How do I insert a music player in my web site, to upload my own music in it? [ 2 Answers ]

I need full details on how to do it So please don't skip anything Thank You Vry Much! Jerry

Why is the background music sound pausing when you can hear the speech so clearly? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a DVD writer and installed together with my existing CD ROM, everything works as normal apart from the sound played during a movie. When I watch any movie on this DVD writer, I can hear the speech very clearly except the background music because they sound like a broken record or...

Can't hear music [ 1 Answers ]

My mother keeps asking me a question about email that I just can't seem to answer. She sends emails with multimedia with in it such as music and pictures with poems and such. She sends these things to her sister and her sister reports that she gets pictures but can never get any music to play from...

View more questions Search