Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lottee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 07:17 PM
    is this scam?please let me know.
    Job Title: Office Assistant

Thank you f or your message.

You already have an employer, expecting your o f f icial documents. /you will f ind the list below in the letter/.We would like once again to con f irm your job o f f er details:

Job Status: Full-Time
    Organization: well-established trade company
    Shift: Day
    Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/
    Start Salary: 2500 Euro/month = 149,161.52 pesos/month
    Rest days: 2 /might not always be Saturday and Sunday/
    Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)
    Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)
    Bonuses: medical/dental endurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

1. Personal registration number f rom the European work f orce o f f ice.
    2. Work permission application f orm
    3. Motivation letter
    4. CV European f ormat

NO DOCUMENTS -> NO WORK PERMISSION -> NO VISA

We would like to in f orm you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

The registration number at the state work f orce service would help the employer in the process - as you would already f igure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work f orce service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and legal, because o f f icially only the work f orce service itsel f is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proo f s to the authorities why he/she pre f ers to hire a f oreign employee.
    We also hope that a f ter the above explanation, you will realize the importance o f this registration

Regarding the registration number f rom the European work f orce o f f ice and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services o f specialized European agency - they can register you in the European state f orce o f f ice and moreover prepare the other requirements in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package o f another applicant who used this particular specialized service o f the specialized European Agency. They have prepared all f or him / CV European f ormat, Work permit, motivation letter with registration number/with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Their contacts are:
    Email: [email protected]
    YAHOO-messenger: docprogress

Let us also in f orm you o f your deadlines f or the preparation and submission o f your requirements. The deadline is December 13th , 2010.

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1 ,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit

Observation o f deadlines is extremely important since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists o f the f ollowing steps:
    1 / preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is December 13th, 2010.
    2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer
    3/ a f ter work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents
    4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your job abroad team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case f amily accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.
    5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1 / at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot o f questions f rom applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3//

We would like also to clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We de f initely hope that you will proceed with the f urther recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

We would be happy to proceed working on your application.

Please, inform us what would be your next step by replying this letter or contacting our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo messenger ID CONSULTWR or through LIVE CHAT

Yours sincerely,
    Technical Department

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 9, 2010, 11:42 PM
    Complete SCAM
    rhose Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Job Title: Office Assistant... From: "[email protected]"

Thank you f or your message.

You already have an employer, expecting your o f f icial documents. /you will f ind the list below in the letter/.We would like once again to con f irm your job o f f er details:

Job Status: Full-Time
    Organization: well-established trade company
    Shift: Day
    Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/
    Start Salary: 2500 Euro/month = 149,161.52 pesos/month
    Rest days: 2 /might not always be Saturday and Sunday/
    Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)
    Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)
    Bonuses: medical/dental endurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

1. Personal registration number f rom the European work f orce o f f ice.
    2. Work permission application f orm
    3. Motivation letter
    4. CV European f ormat

NO DOCUMENTS -> NO WORK PERMISSION -> NO VISA

We would like to in f orm you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

The registration number at the state work f orce service would help the employer in the process - as you would already f igure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work f orce service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and legal, because o f f icially only the work f orce service itsel f is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proo f s to the authorities why he/she pre f ers to hire a f oreign employee.
    We also hope that a f ter the above explanation, you will realize the importance o f this registration

Regarding the registration number f rom the European work f orce o f f ice and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services o f specialized European agency - they can register you in the European state f orce o f f ice and moreover prepare the other requirements in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package o f another applicant who used this particular specialized service o f the specialized European Agency. They have prepared all f or him / CV European f ormat, Work permit, motivation letter with registration number/with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Their contacts are:
    Email: [email protected]
    YAHOO-messenger: docprogress

Let us also in f orm you o f your deadlines f or the preparation and submission o f your requirements. The deadline is December 13th , 2010.

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1 ,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit

Observation o f deadlines is extremely important since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists o f the f ollowing steps:
    1 / preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process. Deadline for finalizing this step is December 13th, 2010.
    2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer
    3/ a f ter work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents
    4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your job abroad team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case f amily accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.
    5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1 / at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot o f questions f rom applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3//

We would like also to clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We de f initely hope that you will proceed with the f urther recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

We would be happy to proceed working on your application.

Please, inform us what would be your next step by replying this letter or contacting our Recruitment Consultants online at their Yahoo messenger ID CONSULTWR or through LIVE CHAT

Yours sincerely,
    Technical Department

is it scam?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2011, 06:49 PM

Office assistant that gets 2500 euros a month, free accommodation, insurance and meals? I don't think so. I live in Ireland, and there is no shortage of Irish people willing to be office assistants, there is no need to bring people in from abroad.

Mar 17, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Is their job offers legal?
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2011, 07:04 PM

Almost certainly not. England has an unemployment rate of 8% at the moment. What skills do you have that 8% of the population do not have which would make it worthwhile for an employer to bring you over to work there?

Mar 17, 2011, 07:13 PM
    Is this really a scam?
    Why they want me to pass requirements like
    1/ personal identification number in the foreign labor office
    2/ CV European format
    3/ work permit form
    4/ motivation letter/

Do you think its not true?
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2011, 07:17 PM

I have no idea. I don't even know what some of those are. What's a CV European format, and a motivation letter?

I suspect that with the information they are asking for, they could steal your identity.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2011, 07:21 PM

Did you apply for a job, or did they just send you a random email
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2011, 07:25 PM

Scam

Mar 17, 2011, 07:28 PM
    It's a curriculum vitae... is there any website where can I check if their company is legal?

Mar 17, 2011, 07:38 PM
    They send me an email,, and I don't know where they get my application
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 17, 2011, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Complete SCAM
    It's a SCAM!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it scam'? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a job offer from eura_consult6, he told me that I have a job of production worker and I want to make a personal registration number in uk, I want to contact with bright_cove2 a agent of personal registration number. After that I have contact with him, he told me to transfer of 32 Euro in his...

Scam or not? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a call from a man named Frank in Miami, Florida wanting me to try for 30 days his product called "Septic Savior". It sounded great, but I'm a bit leary of purchasing the product after the 30 day trial. How will I know if it really works or if it's doing my septic system damage?:confused:

Could this be a scam? [ 2 Answers ]

Im usually pretty good at recognizing a scam, but can this be a scam or no? Notice they want to use Paypal, how secure is paypal and such? Many thanks for the message.I may not be able to come and pick the item up by myself and pay in cash,because am not in state presently to complete this...

Scam? [ 2 Answers ]

I was contacted by National Small Business Alliance today and made the big mistake of thinking they were a legitimate business and gave them my bank information. Granted they said it was for a $1.00 charge today and then in 30 days the monthly fee would be $29.95. I wish I had gone onto the web...

View more questions Search