Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redrumx3 Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Dec 9, 2010, 03:59 PM
    At 5', would a 15hh Quarter Horse be a good fit?
    I'm at about 110-115lb. I currently half board a 14.2 hh Quarter Horse/Arab mix (def more Quarter Horse build) and she's great and can ride with me just fine for hours, but I'd like a horse just a bit taller. I don't plan on doing any showing, just riding for pleasure. However I don't want to cancel out the option.

Here's a couple links to the horse I'm interested in: http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229… as well as http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229…

He's a 6 yr old QH (possible mix, I have to talk to the adoption reps a little more about him).

Also, looking for thoughts on him. They say he was a lesson horse but the work load was a bit much so he's best suited as a one person horse, say he's great on the ground as well & has very smooth gaits.
    kitashea Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2012, 10:16 PM
    He would be tall but the key is ride him and see how you feel. Have someone take a picture of you while trying him out if you are afraid you would look odd but I don't think you will. Getting on and off without a step would be the most difficult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

Who can recommend good horse riding equipment websites? [ 5 Answers ]

As it says in the title ;)

Movie about a horse who jump into water. Girl horse jumper goes lind but still jumps [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie where a young girl learns to jump a horse from up high into a tank of water. The girl ends up losing her sight and can't jump any more. But determined she learns to jump again with the help of a friend. What is the name of this movie?

Can I file first quarter taxes in the fourth quarter? [ 5 Answers ]

I joined my job on Jan 12 2009 in NYC and my employer did not give me salary for the first quarter in paycheck rather gave it to me in cash.From second quarter onwards he filed my quartely taxes.Can in some way I can file taxes for the first quarter now as this the fourth quarter running.Is it...

Is Honda fit 2008 a good car? [ 1 Answers ]

I wish if I get feed back from someone who own this car so I will buy it happily. Is there any known issue on this Honda fit 2008? Are those all Hybrids or there are some regular Gas car for this model 2008 Honda fit? What price should I expect if the car only has 8000 millage? Please help?

View more questions Search