Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragster1090 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 12:36 PM
    Can I save attachments without opening an email
    I do A lot of scanning and company policy states every scan must be delivered to outlook email. Is there a way when I am in outlook to send only the attachments (without opening a100 emails one at a time) to another folder? (without using preview pane to view them)

Check out some similar questions!

Attachments on email [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to email some photos to a friend and am unable to do so. I keep getting the following error message and would appreciate any tips on how to put it right?! The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3',...

Email Attachments [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone can help me with my problem... I have Windows 98SE with Outlook Express. All was fine with sending and receiving emails but a friend recently emailed me with some photos (as jpg attachments) but I have not received the email. Since then a few other emails...

Opening e.mail attachments using outlook express [ 3 Answers ]

I am running Oulook Express with Home Windows XP I find that I am unable to open some if not all of received message attachments. A warning notice appears to tell me that they may be unsafe. Someone kindly suggested that by selecting FORWARD in the toolbar this problem is overcome. Sadly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.