Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEKAMEEK Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2010, 11:34 AM
    Ear problem
    Does anybody know anyone who know how 2 sew ears when ur earring hole tears?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 9, 2010, 11:39 AM

Your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the symptoms of inner ear problem. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, I would like to hear if somebody can give answer regarding my condition. The doctor said to me that I have inner ear problem how could I know that I have really an inner ear problem? Is there anybody here has inner ear problem before? I would like to know about your past history and...

Ear problem [ 0 Answers ]

If your earlobe tears,how will it take to heal? And if it doesn't can you get it sewed?

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Ear problem [ 1 Answers ]

Calvin, my 5 year old cat, had a scratch in his ear last week. Last night, the inner pink part was swollen to about 1/2" thick. He doesn't act like its bothering him, and in all other ways seems fine. Taking him to a vet would be traumatic for him. Is this something I can treat at home?

View more questions Search