Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragster1090 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 09:14 AM
    When I print a .pdf how can I print the name of the document
    I have a lot of pdf's that will be printed out, I need a way to include the document name on the documement when it prints. Can this be done?

Check out some similar questions!

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

I can print spreadsheets, but I can't print images or text. [ 2 Answers ]

Anytime I try to print a spreadsheet it works. But when I try to print anything else it comes out blurry. What could be causing this?

What are the rules to a miss print in a document up for retrial [ 1 Answers ]

There has been a type o in a set of documents that has been to trial but then dismissed now there has been a motion for retrial and a date of reset. I am not sure what this means, can they just change the date or dates on a document and call it good and try it again or is there some kind of loop...

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.