Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaniv_lo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2003, 11:42 PM
    Windows media player 9
    Hello,

Im using windows media player 9 on windows 98. Is there any way to clear the list of movies it has played that shows up when you press the file tab?

Thank you :o
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2003, 05:38 PM
    windows media player 9
    Hello first off go here : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ad/default.asp change your download to the windows media bonus pack choose the other options and then download it... once it has been downloaded and installed In your Start menu click Programs, Windows Media Player Bonus Pack, and then Windows Media Player MRU Cleaner. It will ask you if you want to clear the list. Click Yes and you're done.
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2003, 05:44 PM
    windows media player 9
    I'm sorry I just realized that they pulled the windows 98 version off there OK so you can download this one http://download.com.com/redir?pid=40...PBONUS_net.EXE I realize it say its for media player 7 but I just tried it on my media player 9 and worked fine you can still follow deleting instrutions as found on above post let me know how this owrks for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

Windows Media Player [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused and every link WMP has doesn't solve my problem. I want to arrange my music library in order of either artist A-Z, or song title A-Z. How can I do this, and if you can, give me step by step info? I've tried what I could and so far nothing. I really appreciate your help.

Windows Media Player [ 6 Answers ]

Currently have Media Player 6.4 What is the safest one to upgrade to for a PC with Win98 second edition on it? Also what is best site (without adware, spyware, etc included with your download) to obtain the update from?

View more questions Search