Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHELDON2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 11:07 PM
    A man who is cursed with a talking face on his hand trying to get him to kill prople

Check out some similar questions!

Dating widowed man and always talking about his wife [ 28 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35yr old divorced mother with four boys aging 17-10 and This guy that I am in a relationship with he is 37yrs old with two beautiful little girls 10 and 6yrs old. And he is a widow and his wife passed on Feb. 2007 and we've been in a relationship for a year. So my problem is that still to...

My boyfriend keeps hearing a man talking but I don't [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps hearing a man talking in his ear and feels some think cold on his face every time we make love but I don't hear anythink but I hear some one walking down the hall at night and things keep falling of like pic and dvd and cd's. What is it? And last week I have just found out 2 men...

Numbness in hand and face [ 1 Answers ]

Recently saw a doctor about numbness in my right hand and right side of face, took MRI EEG and everything is fine. Now it is happening to my left side and my tongue and lower lip too Any thoughts?

I am talking to this man [ 4 Answers ]

I am talking to this man Ive know for years and we have a pass and it has been always good. I finally get to seem him and he tells me he been wanted to see me and tells repeatdly that it is really good to see me. What does this mean?

Woman covering body except hand and face [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me the way how to cover woman's body in Islam. Because there are many thoughts among us.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.