Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iiloveyu527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I need help
    OK I know the only way ill really know if I'm pregnant is too take a test, but I want some advice as too if I'm am or I'm not. I've been peeing a lot lately.. my breasts are sore and swollen for the 1 and a half.. I'm spotting, I don't know if you would consider it a lot of a little, it's a little bit of both. And I have bad headaches and cravings for bacon and I hate bacon.. so I want to know if you guys think there's a chance, when I know there's always a chance. Or you think its all in my head lol
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Jan 8, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Although the first sign of pregnancy is usually a missed period, this is kind of hard to figure out. Spotting can occur before you period comes and so can symptoms of premenstural tension, also called premenstrual syndrome, or PMS.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, 2006. Women's Health: Premenstrual Tension
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 07:17 AM
    The cravings could also be from an upcoming period. Cravings don't just come with pregnancy. And I've been told that cravings usually come from your body needing something in that food, that it is missing. Have you missed your period? Like you said, the only way to know is to take a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search