Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsSanders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Sibling Custody
    I have a 15 year old sister that I want to get custody of. I am 22 and her foster Parents would allow me to see her or my baby sister. Just recently she was giving to my brother because she clearly stated that she hated her foster mother. Now I live in Illinois and they live in New york. How would do I start the process?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 05:46 PM

Under what conditions is your sister with your brother? Was there already a change in custody?

What does your brother say about the situation of you and your sister?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sibling custody [ 2 Answers ]

Im 18 n my mom is a drug addict and my step dad is an acoholic. My brothers are 12 and 10 and have never been in school. They do not know how to read,write, nor spell! They are in a home where there is a lot of prescription pills and alcohol that they get into. Is their anyway I can get custody of...

How to get custody of a sibling [ 1 Answers ]

I'm now 19 years old, and I just graduated high school. I have a half sister who lives with my mother in Kentucky. Sadly, my mother tries to push her responsibility of raising her child onto other people and my sister's father is starting to do the same thing. How can I go about getting custody of...

Sibling custody [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was put in foster care, his mom had another child about 4 years ago and is going down the same path she did before, I was wondering if there is anything we would be able to do to get his 4 yeard old brother to come live with us? We have a stable living condition he is in the army and I...

Custody of a sibling [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so my fiancée is supposed to be moving to KY and attending NKU college with me, however before he was able to move he had court dates with his family because his step father hit his mother and his little sister after his sister had gone through a surgical procedure on her head for lumps on her...

Sibling custody [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get custody of my younger sibling. She is in a foster home and I'm going to be 19 and I would like to get her. How do I do that?

View more questions Search