Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jar7071 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 08:32 PM
    North Alliance Lending Services
    Has anyone been scammed by North Alliance Lending Services?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2007, 03:01 AM
    Per the BBB "the company cannot be located"... so seems there have been problems with them in the past. I would file a complaint with your State Attorney General if you have an unresolved complaint.
    jeffp Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Jan 9, 2007, 08:28 AM
    There is a report on them at ripoffreports.com

This is the web link:

Rip Off Report:North Alliance Lending Services BEWARE!!!! Everyone if you get a call from North Alliance Lending They are frauds just like Naymar Manchester New Hampshire

Unless this report is by you someone else has had a problem with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NSBA National Small Business Alliance [ 116 Answers ]

Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit" donot become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00 Travel, Business Marketing,...

Lending money to my daughter for house purchase [ 4 Answers ]

I want to support my 23 yr old daughter in buying a property with her friend. She earns a very low wage qnd does not have agod credit record. I am giving her £20,000 and I want to support her in borrowing a further £30,000. I am willing to borrow the extra on my mortgage. How do I make sure that...

North [ 1 Answers ]

Although samuel ringgold ward was a free african american what commentary to dose he offer about his life in the north

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

North Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book that takes place in North Dakota, near Bismarck. Any information about the area would be helpful, like the landscape, climate, and especially the dialect... What kind of accent do people there have, and what slang do they use, etc. Thanks!

View more questions Search