Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 12:17 PM
    No Roger, like me!
    Hi All - I'm looking for a commercial (possibly 2?) I remember it from when I was in high school, so its from somewhere around 1995 - there was an old lady who had a monkey named Roger - she was trying to get him to do something, and she would say 'No Roger, like me" and I'm pretty sure she also said - "you're really pushing my buttons Roger!" I think it might be like a pizza ad or something - not really sure. Tried to find it on YouTube, but really need to narrow down the search - thanks for any help!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 12:10 PM

Okay - I KNOW that it was a Little Ceasars Pizza ad - but am still having a hard time actually finding this commercial - anyone else have any luck?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Roger ~ on growing older [ 1 Answers ]

First ~ Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it. Second ~ The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for. Third ~ Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this...

Roger doger [ 1 Answers ]

Yes I have a goodman furnace and a out side unit when once I put my a/c on the 3 amp fuse from my circuit board burn out I replace new and turn it on it burn out again I thought was the thermotast I replace new it burn out again I have know ideal can someone please help me

Dear Roger [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Roger, I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't...

Looking for my birth father.Roger Leonard [ 2 Answers ]

I know his name is Roger Leonard and he would have lived in NH in 1975

Roger Clemens [ 12 Answers ]

What is the value of a Roger Clemens baseball card?

View more questions Search