Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 09:29 AM
    Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ?
    I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 09:36 AM

You could be allergic to the latex in the condoms, and this has offset the balance inside. He can buy allergy free condoms. If there is no odour to the discharge it is not an infection.

Tick
    nanzylim Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 07:34 AM
    But if changing condoms doesn't work you should consult an obgyne.. Because it may lead to bacteria and it can cause infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Vaginal Discharge [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I've had this weird white and gooey vaginal discharge for a while now. It sounds like a yeast infection. But I always thought yeast infections included itchyness Too. It doesn't itch or anything. Just this weird discharge.

Brown(old blood) vaginal discharge - chlamydia?other illness?normal after pill? [ 5 Answers ]

First of all thank you so much for this site.Really, I need help. I am almost 18years old and have been sexually active with my boyfriend(18years old) for about 6months now(he is the first guy I have ever had any tipe of sexual relations with). We always used a condom but one time the condom...

White vaginal discharge. [ 10 Answers ]

About 5 days ago I had unprotected sex afterwards I felt a soreness which I thought was normal. Until the next day my vagina started to swell, it became very itchy and bright red. Since then the swelling and the bright red has gone but its still very itchy and now it burns when I pee and I have...

What causes white vaginal discharge 4 before periods [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having swollen tender breasts for the past two weeks and I took a pregnancy test 5 days before my periods and the result were negative, now I'm having some whitish discharge a few days before my periods... can u tell me what is going on??

White vaginal discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I waz in a sexually active relationship about 2 yrs bak... for about 1 1/2 years.. but I haven't had sex since then (excludin oral sex)... my prob is that for some six months or so I have been having whitish vaginal discharge and now there is a very strong odour too.. can any of you tell me what I...

View more questions Search